BASF introduces organic solar cells
We are running out of raw materials. BASF thinks organic solar cells are the solar technology of the future.
Scientists introduce new organic solar cells which can be in cars, cell phones, windows and more.
- production is cost effective
- production is possible in different colors
- the cells are transparant
A scientist from BASF explains why new organic solar cells could be a cost-effective, sustainable energy source for the future, e.g. in electric cars.
Watch the video
- Increase your use of renewable energy. Get solar power
- Watch this: Hybrid Solar / Wind Energy Tower
- World’s first ‘solar battery’ runs on light and air
- Solar and Hybrid street lights for energy saving
- Will Transparant Solar Cells be layered over our windows in the future?
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find high qualified leads and sales partners
Send us your question: email@example.com