NEW: clean ‘battery’ Hydrogen Storage Solution
EnergyH Project started an Indigogo campaign to raise funding for their Hydrogen storage solution.
They are convinced that Hydrogen is THE clean energy solution and their solution to store this renewable energy.
They need you to join by donating. EnergyH is a non-profit scientific project to leap the hydrogen storage gap for a bright energy future.
Hydrogen Storage Solution video
As they say: “Hydrogen is the ultimate energy carrier because:
- it’s an unlimited clean source of energy, with pure water being the only emission
- it’s a fuel that when used produces its own feedstock, i.e. water
- It’s universally available
The remaining challenge is the storage of hydrogen in a compact form. And this gap is solved by the team of EnergyH
Hydrogen storage materials can store sufficient energy in a compact and safe manner to replace petrol in cars, and effectively store energy to compensate the variability of electricity generation from solar and wind.
The team needs to further decrease the temperature for hydrogen uptake and release so the materials can be used for a wide range of applications. Help them to continue with R&D.
- Donate or take the EnergyH “Pop Balloons Challenge”. For this option follow the link www.merlin.unsw.edu.au
Overview latest energy storage systems
- Smart Grid Battery: Molten Salt Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Lithium-ion Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Redox Flow Battery
- Smart Grid ‘Battery’: what about Compressed Air?
- Smart Grid Energy storage: Flywheels
- Smart Grid Energy storage: UltraCapacitors
- Floating train at 2000 km/h set to store 10% of Dutch electricity
- World’s first ‘Solar Battery’ runs on light and air
- NEW: clean ‘battery’ Hydrogen Storage Solution
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every Renewable Energy Power Facility
- Aluminum battery loads in 1 Minute (Stanford)
- Green Battery Using Hydro-pneumatics
- Expected: sustainable battery from sea salt
- New water tank can retain > 90 percent of the energy
- Geothermal energy from old, closed coal mines
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to email@example.com