New Electricity Law boosts local energy experiments
A business park can start their own experiment in which they themselves monitor the electricity on site. The operator will only deliver to the connection of the grid site. The business park or a third party is responsible for the delivery to the individual companies.
Also a street can be organized to be self-sufficient. In this case a piece of the distribution grid is taken from the grid supplier.
The Dutch new law was published on March 10, 2015.
Energy storage systems
- Smart Grids challenges and tools
- Smart Grid Battery: Molten Salt Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Lithium-ion Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Redox Flow Battery
- Smart Grid ‘Battery’: what about Compressed Air?
- Smart Grid Energy storage: Flywheels
- Smart Grid Energy storage: UltraCapacitorsPromising energy storage systems
- World’s first ‘Solar Battery’ runs on light and air
- NEW: clean ‘battery’ Hydrogen Storage Solution
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every Renewable Energy Power Facility
- Aluminum battery loads in 1 Minute (Stanford)
- Green Battery Using Hydropneumatics
- Expected: sustainable battery from sea salt
- New water tank can retain > 90 percent of the energy
- Geothermal energy from old, closed coal mines