Termite hill great examples CO2 neutral buildings
- One of them is a school which even will deliver electricity to the grid
- The other is an Environmental Education Centre (picture) is housing offices, a restaurant, exhibition halls and a doctors practice. But for both of the buildings, the solar chimney is The Big Innovation!
In the solar chimney, air is drawn into the ground via pipes and discharged again via the tower. This principle is copied from ants and termites, which ingeniously craft corridors that regulate the temperature without active ventilation.
The buildings are designed with green roofs that isolate and will store all the rain and storm waters.
Watch a movie about the climate balance in a termite mount.
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find sales partners
- Green and smart building design with 4D
- First Cradle-To-Cradle Business Park In The Netherlands
- Green city solutions
- Upfall water saving shower system saves 90% water and gas
- Green & Profit: From Ocean Plastics to Carpets
- Green Infrastructure. Photo’s of the Aquaflow rainwater harvesting systems
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org