5 Million US dollars for renewables competition Africa
AccessAfrica, today launched the Access Co-Development Fund (‘ACF’), a US$ 5 million competition designed to bridge the gap between early stage renewable energy projects in Africa and the expertise and funding they require to come to operation.
Open to entries between 1st April and 20th May, the ACF will short list up to five projects from those submitted for a final round of screening by a panel of experts to take place on 11th June 2015 during the 2015 Africa Energy Forum (‘AEF’) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Impact for starters
The winning project(s) from the AEF final round will enter into a Joint Development Agreement with Access.
- such as feasibility studies
- grid studies
- environmental and social impact assessments
- other due diligence fees
The successful project(s) will also be able to draw upon Access’ expertise for technical support, financial structuring and development process management.
- I am looking Portland Cement importer from West Africa
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel From South Africa
- Green African Deserts
- Fundings waste to energy plant, Africa
- Obama $12B to give a boost to the African power sector
- Africa: $100 million available for Renewable Energy