Agriculture with the Groasis Waterboxx
Trees create rising water tables, combat erosion and produce interesting products like wood, fruit, oils, extracts, medicines, oxygen and all kind of other products. We have to reforest eroded areas to make the world a better place for all living creatures: just to ensure there is a future for all. With the Groasis Waterboxx we can make deserts green again.
Reforestation also solves the food problem that we face when we are in 2050 with 10 billion people. Groasis participates in the Life+ “The Green Deserts” project. This project takes 5 years of investigation with 32,000 Groasis Waterboxxes. Groasis cooperates with six Spanish partners and one Belgium partner.
Together they plant on 7 extreme places in Spain. It is an extreme hot, extreme cold, extreme dry, extreme rocky area. People are suffer from extreme winds and must plant on extreme slopes of mine sites. The experiments are done under the supervision of the University of Valladolid. The video shows how serious the scientists of the University of Valladolid work. It gives an excellent view of the results until now.
T +31 167 547554
- Dossier ‘BRAZIL DEHYDRATES‘
- Brazil gets dehydrated because we are losing the Amazon Rainforest
- Deforestation Of Amazon Rainforest Increased By 28% in 2012
- Water scarcity will hit hundreds of millions of additional people by 2100
- Climate Summit New York: ambitious goals and initiatives including Reforestaton