America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2014
This Renewable Energy Policy Report 2014 presents an in-depth analysis of the renewable energy policies across the major countries in North and South America namely the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico.
It also presents the major renewable policy frameworks in place in some of the major states in the US and Canada.
- The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of their renewable energy industry.
- The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries.
- The report also provides insights to major policy initiatives for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels.
- Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2014
- Climate Summit New York: ambitious goals and initiatives
- The sun will be the world’s leading power in 2050
- Renewables cost fossil-fueled generators up to $157 million and reduce fuel costs by $7 billion
- Power-to-gas: an option for the energy system of the future?
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every renewableenergy power facility