Apple Singapore 100 percent solar power
By collecting the solar energy from PV systems on 800 roofs, Apple will purchase 40 gigawatt of solar power.
By Januari 2016, Apple will be running 100% on solar energy.
The 800 PV systems on roofs, accounting for 1.1 megawatts, have been developed by the Sunseap group. Sunseap expects that, starting in 2016, all new Apple offices will run on solar power.
“In addition to Apple’s office in Ang Moi Kio, Apple opens two more buildings in 2016,” says Lawrence Wu, director of the Sunseap Group. “We expect that we can provide these two buildings and all future buildings with solar power.
Since 2014, in the USA, Apple has been 100 percent energy neutral. Worldwide: 87%. Earlier this year, Apple reported over 200 megawatts of PV parks to be built in China.
Top 10 US organizations using renewable energy 2015
- Intel Corp. Santa Clara, CA
- Microsoft Corp. Redmond, Wash.
- Kohl’s Department Stores, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Apple Inc., Cupertino, CA
- Google Inc., Mountain View, CA
- Mars Inc., McLean, VA
- Starbucks, Seattle, WA
- Unilever, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Cisco Systems Inc., San Jose, CA
- BD, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Solar panel electricity and heat now delivers even smarter
- Solar Panels can be recycled
- 8 tips using solar panels
- Now it is time to buy solar panels
- Solar Panels Work At Night
- Photovoltaic solar panel window could be next for your house
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: email@example.com