Biological purification technique with attached growth in a container
This biological purification of wastewater special for closed circles, is perfect.
This compact container can purify wastewater into fresh water at businesses, refugee camps, cruise ships, festivals and more.
The well-organized cooperation of bacteria in this system results in a higher treatment efficiency than for a standard activated sludge system. And the remaining compact sludge supplies bio gas.
“Innopack++” is a biological purification technique with attached growth on an advanced carrier.
The remarkable is that this installation, for the processing of waste water, has a much smaller footprint. It can meet the discharge requirements and also save investments and operational costs.
- Municipal processes
- Chemical industrial processes
- Pharmaceutical industrial processes
- Upgrading existing WWTP
- Groundwater / soil remediation
- Pre treatment Step for water reuse
- COD, Nitrogen and Phosphate removal
The technology can be used as a system for the COD removal and nitrification, but also as a pre-denitrification system.
- High purification efficiency
- Compact design (up to 5 times smaller than a conventional plant)
- Lower investment and operating costs
The bacteria, which are responsible for the degradation of the contaminants in the water, attach themselves to the carriers. As a result, these bacteria, have a greater area to grow. The different bacteria cooperate in order to break down the dirt, so that the carrier material create a continuous treatment machine.
- Xylem Launches Range Of New Products For Wastewater Treatment And Control
- Biological purification technique with attached growth on an advanced carrier
- BioCleaner treats water in rivers and lakes to recycle grade
- Sao Paolo upgrades a water treatment plant for industrial reuse of water
- Sustainable solutions for re-using water
- Is the Melbourne water infrastructure example for Sao Paulo?
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org