Building integrated photovoltaics
Flexible building integrated photovoltaics layers are ready to be scaled up.
CTO Edward Hammers: “Our solar cell film is quite unique, it is light and flexible and therefore easy to use. We are able to make all kinds of custom applications and for example cover all kind of roofs. Our solution is aesthetically and functionally better integrated for the built environment.”
Roofs and landfills
The solar foil is applicable to large roofs that are not strong enough to support conventional solar panels. Think of trucks, roofs of corrugated iron or glass roofs.
Worldwide, there are many companies working on new applications of solar cells. Tesla for example, has developed solar cells incorporated into roof tiles. The solar cell itself is also evolving. In addition to the classic silicon cell, the new Perovskite solar cell growing strongly.
The advantage of Perovskite solar cells are:
- the cells are cheaper and soon more efficient
- Peroskite cells require less energy during the production process
Photovoltaics 600 g, 20 kg
The HyET Solar solar cell foil is 0.5 mm thick and weighs about 600 grams per meter. By comparison, standard PV is 40 mm thick and weighs 20 kilograms per square meter.
In terms of efficiency, the standard solar panels score higher. But, because you can easily cover a large roof with the flexible solar films, the total yield is almost the same.
- New solar cell 1 micrometer thick
- MIT Ultrathin Solar Cell
- All-in-one solution portable solar power
- MiLiCiA – IBC solar cells
- Rollable Solar Panels
- I am looking for a research group, funding and lab facilities to develop The SSS solar cell
- BASF introduces organic solar cells
- Transparant Solar Cells layer our windows
- Spinning SolarPV 20 Times More Power
- Solar modules automated test-measurement system
- Solar Panels can be recycled
- Photovoltaic solar panel window
- Double-sided PV
- PV for rainy weather
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
send your question to: email@example.com