BetterWorldSolutions intents to start a new platform BetterWorldConstructions connecting regional and national networks of sustainable builders.
The focus will be on CO2-reductions in the construction sector.
Low Carbon Constructions
We have chosen to change Circular Infrastructure into Low Carbon Constructions. Why? Because there are a lot of advantages to transform our build environment using biobased building materials, low carbon concrete, recycled products to a completely circular economy.
- millions of tons of emissions
- it prevents the shortage of raw materials
- the good air quality (indoor and outdoor) improves health
- 100% recycling possible so its completely circular
- BWConstructions will show the beautiful (architectural) projects including results, best practices and lessons learned in the world. We will give examples of building with:
- biobased construction products
- low carbon concrete
- 100% circular construction materials
- building with recycled materials (including cradle to cradle buildings and business parks)
- The platform will supply toolkits for principals and project developers
- Connects local, regional end national networks
- BWConstructions: the desk for reporting issues and (regulation) barriers
- BWConstructions publishes research papers, patents and material tests
- Creates an international market place for all businesses involved in the sectors
- BWConstructions aims to identify the main changes and trends in the field of bio-based materials for buildings, bridges, roads and more. We will provide a comprehensive update of all aspects for commercial applications. The focus will be on durable and demanding applications
- Low Carbon Construction Products
- Circular Infrastructure
- Green Architecture
- Circular Inspiration and proven technology
For additional information please contact Tanja Nolten, email firstname.lastname@example.org