Concrete ECOFORTO 35% CO2 reduction
MBI launched the sustainable concrete ECOFORTO.
This stone with 30% less cement, 30% recycled materials and reduces 35% CO2.
The titanium dioxide coating guarantees not only a long life. If used on stones as the Clairplus, stones are also capable of infiltrating water and purifying the air. Because of this strong top layer the concrete blocks can be manufactured with minimal cement and primary materials and still can meet all strength requirements.
Furthermore, MBI replace 30 percent of its primary raw materials like sand and gravel by secondary raw materials from recycled and purified bottom ash of waste incinerators.
By using Rebeas sand and gravel from old railways, ballast gets a second life in the concrete. Also MBI plants recycle all their own debris in their concrete.
Revolutionary is the use of the alternative Mecalithe excipient. With Mecalithe the concrete uses 30 percent less cement in his ECOFORTO concrete blocks. Since the cement industry is responsible for 5 percent of all CO2 emissions in the world, this leads to a substantial reduction of the CO2 footprint.
T. +31 (0)
- Very sustainable solution: Smart breaking concrete without CO2
- Green Infrastructure. Photo’s of the Aquaflow rainwater harvesting systems
- This Facede Stone Purifies The Air
- Houton®: ‘green’ concrete with wood
- Passive buildings big reduction of your CO2 footprint
- Mecalithe® in Concrete saves 1.5 billion tonnes of CO2
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: email@example.com