CSR trends 2015
Do you want to capitalize on corporate social responsibility trends (CRS)?
BetterWorldSolutions has made an overview of the seven CSR trends of 2015.
The overall trend is that companies are getting more ambitious in their corporate socially responsible goals. This starts with formulating these ambitions.
- Trend 1: from profit to value
The discussion on corporate social responsible entrepreneurship has been changed: from ‘do the good things’ to ‘do the right things’. The starting point for companies is solving social problems.
- Trend 2: fossils are exit
The cost of CO2 divestment in oil and climate claims by victims, are marking the end of the fossil age.
- Trend 3: smart sustainability
Sustainable and smart are becoming integrated. Smart collaboration, smart energy meters, smart grids and smart sensors, contributing to the quality of life, energy savings and safety.
- Trend 4: the potential of the excess
All that has been defined as wasted – time, supplies, raw materials and social capital – is more and more the start for intelligent business models.
- Trend 5: Sustainability doen’t sell
The early adopters of sustainability have found other marketing tools and terms to find their way to the consumer.
- Trend 6: revolution in the supply chain
Traditional chains are full of sustainability risks. Innovative companies are working in chains with opportunities.
- Trend 7: sustainable = something lasts durable
Giving opportunities to everyone: regardless of age, health or limitations. That is CSR. Strategic entrepreneurs give every talent a chance. They are working towards an inclusive society.
Do you want to keep informed about circular and including trends? Sign Up
- First Cradle-To-Cradle Business Park In The Netherlands
- Unilever needs no landfills anymore
- Stop E-waste: urban mining saves 60 billion
- ACE Reuse Technology remanufactures your electro motors as new
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
ask your question and mail us: email@example.com