Developing countries invested more in green power
143 GigaWatts renewables versus 141 GigaWatts fossils.
Last year, developing countries have invested a record amount of dollars in green power: 126 billion dollar. China is leading. They have expanded their capacity by 35 GigaWatts. This is good news because China is responsible for the highest CO2 emissions in the world.
It also means that the fear of the wealthy countries might be unfair, The environment measures they have taken and planned, are important to decrease worlds temperature.
Imagine that developing countries will increase their economy using green power instead of fossils. Just like the African countries did with their telephones. They skipped building a telephone wire infrastructure but in a few years, switched completely to mobile phones.
- The solar revolution by Bloomberg
- China invests in renewables – coal production falls
- Smart Grid Case study – China Eco-Transport
- Excellent Development – ‘Sand Dams’ in Kenya
- India – next step to a country running on solar
- Brazilian boost renewable energy
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find high qualified leads and sales partners
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org