Double investments in water reuse in the U.S.
The U.S. invests in water storage systems. Not surprising is it? With temperature rising and other climate change issues as heavy rainfall in short periods of time its important not to spill a drop of water. So also industrial waste water will be recollected, get treatment and after, can be reused.
The water storage market is estimated to grow from $2,100 million in 2013 to $5,450 million by 2018. The U.S. is experiencing high growth on account of ever tightening laws on water & wastewater storage and collection, and the increased spending on modernization and up gradation of water infrastructure.
Mexico also invests huge in water collection, storage and the reuse of rainwater and industrial water.
- Sao Paolo upgrades a water treatment plant for industrial reuse of water
- Dossier Brazil dehydrates
- Upfall water saving shower system saves 90% water and gas
- Water storage in cities
- Water re-use is becoming increasingly important for modern societies
- What are the new and emerging technologies that will help overcome the scarcity of clean, fresh water?