Drought in Caribbean countries causes hunger
Climate change affects the Caribbean Islands.
These countries already grappling with a finite amount of space for food production now face the added challenges of extreme rainfall events or droughts due to climate change.
Watch their SOS in this video below
- Carbon map – which countries are responsible forclimate change?
- Large Hydro Dams in tropical areas accelerateclimate change
- Designing sustainable infrastructure to meet the water demand of future generations
- Beautiful Agriculture With Salty Water
- Sao Paulo (Brazil) runs out of water
- Dossier Brazil dehydrates