EU smart water management market will double in 2018
The Europe smart water management market is expected to grow from $1.73 billion in 2013 to $3.46 billion in 2018 at CAGR of 14.9% for the period 2013 to 2018.
The market is primarily driven by advancement in technology in the region and smart meter compliances.
Most of the utilities in the EU (European Union) countries have adopted the advance solution such as advance pressure management solution, advance meter data analytics, network monitoring, and leakage detection solutions.
The EU’s 20-20-20 project states that by year 2020 around 80% of the household meters will be replaced by smart meters and the absolute roll-out will be accomplish by 2022.
This roll-out of smart meters is expected to drive the Europe market with countries like U.K., France, Germany and others to be the potential leader in the initiative of smart grids. The eastern European region is expected to show a slow-paced growth in the market.
The Europe Smart Water Management report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Itron, Elster, Neptune, Sensus, Diehl and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters.
- New: Mobile Water Tracker involves citizens in (ground)water management
- Cities Loose Water From Failing Infrastructure
- Smart Water Monitoring With Your Phone reduces costs to over 90%
- Roadmap with proven integrated and sustainable water resource approach
- Designing sustainable infrastructure to meet the water demand of future generations