Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2014
The Report presents an in-depth analysis of the Renewable Energy Policies of Wind, Solar, Geothermal, Biopower and Biofuels. The involved countries are: Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Spain, Austria, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Turkey.
The report provides:
- the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of their renewable energy industry.
- major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries.
- insights to major policy initiatives for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2014
- Climate Summit New York: ambitious goals and initiatives
- The sun will be the world’s leading power in 2050
- Renewables cost fossil-fueled generators up to $157 million and reduce fuel costs by $7 billion
- Power-to-gas: an option for the energy system of the future?
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every renewableenergy power facility