- This event has passed.
2017 BIO World Congress
July 23, 2017 - July 26, 2017$26
As a member of the Program Committee for BIO I wanted to take this opportunity to invite you for the 2017 BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology. Each year the BIO World Congress brings together the most innovative leaders in renewable chemicals, advanced biofuels, bio-based materials and others across the industrial biotech space. In 2017 the World Congress will take place in Montréal, Canada July 23-26th.
The Congress on Industrial Biotechnology provides a unique forum for business executives, government officials, academic researchers and industry leaders to share the latest advances in renewable chemicals, synthetic biology, enzymes, food ingredients, biofuels and more!
5 reasons to attent
- PARTNER using the One-on-One PartneringTM System
- KEEP up to date on industry trends and issues through our robust education program
- ATTEND networking events and receptions throughout the week
- VISIT potential partners in the vibrant World Congress exhibition
- SHOWCASE your brand in front of new business and industry contacts
The World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology is the largest industrial biotechnology event in the world. You can share your corporate message and present research to 900+ attendees. Session tracks will be broken into these categories:
- Advanced Biofuels and Biorefinery Platforms
- Agricultural Crop Technologies and Biomass Supply
- Growing Global Biobased Markets
- Renewable Chemicals and Biobased Materials
- Research and Technical Presentations
- Flavors, Fragrances and Food Ingredients
- Synthetic Biology and Genomics
Submission Deadline for GreenTech and Posters: May 15, 2017
“In Canada, industry, government and universities have joined forces to create a thriving and sustainable biobased economy creating new opportunities for agriculture, generating jobs, making greener products and cleaner processes.” – Brent Erickson, Executive Vice President of BIO’s Industrial & Environmental Section.
“From the development of new sustainable fuels to the creation of new technologies, Canada’s biotech sector is a global leader in helping to re-engineer economies and transform how we live our lives.” – Andrew Casey, President and CEO BIOTECanada.