- This event has passed.
ARPA-E Energy Innovation
March 13 - March 15$995
The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. Now in its ninth year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market.
Join other energy industry experts, thought leaders, and decision makers at the 2018 Summit to:
- Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
- Attend practical seminars about how to accelerate cutting-edge technologies on a path toward commercialization
- Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs and researchers who are ready to collaborate
- Meet influential government, research labs, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
- Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
- Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
The U.S. Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) has hosted the Energy Innovation Summit for the past eight years. ARPA-E invests in transformational ideas to create America’s future energy technologies. ARPA-E programs are created to address critical challenges in energy innovation, and ARPA-E-funded project teams receive hands-on guidance to meet ambitious milestones that push the boundaries of energy innovation and help advance their technologies towards the marketplace. For more information on ARPA-E and its innovative project portfolio, please visit www.arpa-e.energy.gov.
Watch this: Hybrid Solar / Wind Energy Tower
Wind Energy Tower, founder of the hybrid solar / wind energy tower is in the running as a semi-finalist for the Future Energy Pitching Event at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit which could potentially jumpstart the implementation of their new clean energy technology.