- This event has passed.
Contamination Expo Series
September 27, 2017 - September 28, 2017Free
The Contamination Expo Series, 2017’s show boasts a revamped floorplan full of exciting new seminars, exhibitors, networking opportunities, case studies and partners.
Reasons to visit the contamination expo series
- Raise your profile in a competitive market
- Meet potential buyers face-to-face over two days
- Launch new products or services directly to the market, attract press attention, and gain feedback from prospective purchasers
- Network with the media, your customers and other exhibitors
- Collect high quality leads and generate a pipeline of sales
- Enhance your knowledge with unprecedented access to the marketplace
If you provide any of the following products or services then you should be exhibiting at the Land Remediation Expo:
- In situ or ex situ land remediation
- Groundwater remediation
- Bio remediation
- Brownfield risk analysis
- Site investigations
- Geo environmental investigations
- Gas contamination
- Landfill restoration
- Hazardous Materials clearance
- Activated carbon
- Land tax relief
Land remediation Expo
Exhibiting is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. Having a presence at the Land Remediation Expo will give you exposure to an audience of over 2,000, containing environmental scientists, consultants, engineers, contractors and remediation project managers, as well as established names and the opportunity to talk to these highly targeted visitors on a face-to-face basis.
No other form of marketing can get you in a room with so many potential customers actively looking for solutions, information and guidance. Not only does this long awaited new expo bring together 150 of the most innovative solutions for land waste management, but it also provides a platform for discussion, and the sharing of knowledge and opinion.
Can you afford to miss out?
For information about exhibiting at the show, please call Daniel Rogers on 0117 990 2005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do one thing today, register for a free ticket while some still remain – it could be the best decision you make this year!