- This event has passed.
CSP Seville, 2017
November 21, 2017 - November 22, 2017?
CSP Today has re-branded as New Energy Update and we are excited to announce the launch of the 11th Edition of CSP Seville 2017.
Get the 21-22 November in your diary because CSP Seville is back with a bang! Bid, win, develop and operate a sub $7c per kWh CSP Project.
Abengoa Solar Plant
And maybe, you would like to visit the CSP-plant in Abengoa Solar, called PS10. It’s very impressive to see the big towers. This PS10 was the first solar tower in the world, producing electricity for commercial purposes.
Your roadmap in CSP: Secure the right supplier, optimize project design, cut technology costs and achieve guaranteed plant efficiency.
- New models for project profitability: Monetise new revenue streams, with or without government policy and subsidy, to boost your share in the now booming CSP market
- Project Development: Hear about global developments in the U.A.E., Morocco, South Africa, China and more, and see how – and why – the planning between developer, off taker and EPC when building CSP plants has led to both successes and failures
- Take control of technology: Explore the latest breakthroughs in plant design, configuration, control systems, hydraulics, driving mechanisms and where real cost reduction has been achieved
- Ramp up to your guaranteed efficiency: Discuss ways to move from construction through the ramp up period to ensure you reach your required performance levels
- Optimize performance: Work out how to recruit, train and retain the perfect team and use predictive strategies, better systems and components to improve performance and reduce failures
CSP Seville, 2017 and its decade of legacy and pioneering focused discussions each year is fundamental to those efforts.
Air cooling and clean water
CSP’s use a lot of water and that’s a pity. But … A plant can also be cooled by air. Than the yield is slightly lower. A benefit for air cooling plants is that it can clean water with the waste heat.