- This event has passed.
Dallas Wind Operations
April 16 - April 18$2000
As New Energy Update’s “flagship” event, Wind Operations Dallas 2018 conference & exhibition is now firmly positioned at the forefront of the booming Wind Aftermarket industry in North America.
This industry leading event is regarded as the most significant meeting place for O&M and Asset Management professionals, where they meet to do business.
For 2018, the format has shifted – there will be six individual conferences taking place, covering self-service strategies, data & digitalization, blades, gearboxes, electrical and asset management, all engineered to help Reduce LCOE, Increase AEP and Drive Up Wind Portfolio Revenue
700 attendees * 80 exhibition stands * 6 focussed interactive conferences under one roof * golf day
Part of the agenda
- Discuss key trends in the development of, and the potential benefits of ‘yield’ driven service agreements as a tool to safeguard portfolio revenue over asset ‘availability’, both during and post-warranty
- Learn how to more accurately determine and define service scope, guarantees and backstops to improve your ability to monitor contract fulfilment obligations
- Evaluate critical market limitations on the adoption of ‘yield’ guarantees to ensure your business is prepared for any evolution of contracting best practice in years to come
- Examine the impact of allowing confusion or delay around repowering at an executive level to persist, and understand how this affects critical field decisions to remediate and recover lost production
- Learn how to improve the clarity of communications between operational and financial decision makers to ensure that you lose no more production than necessary from turbine failures because of the ‘looming specter’ of repowering
- Review essential owner and service perspectives that will allow you to pin a cost to decision making delays, and help make the case for improving internal procedural efficiency
- The service market will continue a push down prices the next five years, so ensure you gain the essential insights you need to protect against a full portfolio or service book that keeps you busy but doesn’t keep you profitable
- Understand how the operating preferences of commercial and industrial energy users, a key growth area for installation, will create brand new business opportunities for ISPs, asset managers and software developers
- Evaluate future consolidation in the wind service market and what this will mean for specialized service providers and innovators looking to remain competitive
- Demystify the impact of cyber threats and learn to articulate the vulnerability of your wind systems to key decision makers
- Learn how to use critical cyber security data to drive risk-based decisions in your business and meet compliance requirements simultaneously
- Discuss how to leverage essential security controls to improve overall plant operations and improve system return-on-investment