- This event has passed.
Live Demos At The Flood Expo 2017
September 27, 2017 - September 29, 2017-
Live demos are the best way to understand a product’s potential and evaluate its performance is to see it in action with your own eyes.
That’s why the Flood Expo is packed with live demonstrations of the very latest in flood defence equipment from the innovators and visionaries behind the product’s creation.
Sessions will run alongside the comprehensive seminar and workshop schedule on the banks of the Thames just outside the venue, and feature throughout both days of the show.
The show – which is supported by the Environment Agency and the world’s largest event designed to showcase the innovations that further the way flooding is predicted, prevented, and managed – has attracted some of the industry’s largest names, reinforcing its growing reputation as the premier exhibition & conference in the industry.
- The two-day event features over 200 innovative suppliers, 100 CPD-accredited seminars, revealing case studies, live demonstrations on the River Thames, interactive panel debates, one-to-one advice from industry experts, unparalleled networking opportunities, and much more.
- Major names already staking their claim to the growing floorplan include Alton Pumps, Brokk UK, Cemex, Marshalls, Wavin, Crocodile Flood, Adler & Allan, Ebsford Environmental, Cunningham Lindsey, and more.
- They, along with the other leading environmental organisations will be unveiling new products, offering free one-to-one advice, and answering any questions you may have.
- What’s more, the Environment Agency will be on hand with their own networking area and seminar theatre, where they will host their own sequence of insightful and revealing seminars.
- Find the latest news here
Your free ticket will also gain you access to all 7 theatres which include highly anticipated talks from the Queen of Floods Mary Dhonau OBE, University of Exeter’s Albert S. Chen from Centre for Water Systems, Ambiental’s Daniel Cook, Michael Thoroggood from Eadon Consulting, and more.
Seminars and discussions
Expert-led seminars and discussions will also be led on “Flood risk modelling and assessment for community resilience “, “Changes in policy relating to Flood Risk & Drainage “, “Redesigning Flood Resilience “, “Innovations in Flood Prevention”, and more – making this year’s show the most important and influential in the industry this year!