- This event has passed.
November 7, 2017 - November 8, 2017Free
PVModuleTech is a 2-day congress showing you the lastest technology, trends and figures in solar energy.
The PV industry is moving at a rapid pace towards a 100 GW global end-market, with an increasing number of countries requiring module supply. Understanding this landscape is a fundamental requirement of all module suppliers, and how the different segments and environments impact on module technologies and specifications offered.
The first session during PVModuleTech immediately covers the pull on module supply to the industry, defining the opportunities for module supply, with market sizes and segmentations, and how this ultimately defines the parameters for module supply manufacturers and equipment/materials suppliers.
- Which countries and end-markets are driving different module technologies?
- How much demand is coming from rooftops and ground-mount, and which module technologies are best suited for these applications?
- What is the split for modules going into harsh environments, and how does this impact on module design and specification?
- How do the channels to market (distributors, installers, EPCs) impact on module requirements and pricing, and production processes in manufacturing?
- Pricing trends for modules across different countries and segments
- What will the module demand landscape look like in 2020; which module technologies will see increase market-pull and why?
Find out more about the two day program and don’t forget to sign in.