- This event has passed.
Smart Grids Seminar London
March 15, 2017 @ 08:00 - 09:30Free
Smart Grids Seminar in London
Our free to attend breakfast seminar in London on 14th March 2017 provides the perfect platform to learn about the Virtue energy storage system over breakfast and a cup of coffee.
This event will allow you to keep abreast of the latest technologies in the market and understand what is next for the energy grid, providing attendees with a complete overview of the energy landscape in 2017 and beyond.
This short and sharp breakfast seminar will explore the ever-changing energy landscape and the predicted evolution in technology and the way we generate, store and use energy over the next decade; including the impact the 2020 emissions reduction targets will have on business costs.
Attendees will gather an in depth knowledge of the energy management technologies available in addition to their benefits including; contributions to ‘green’ consumption, additional revenue opportunities and available improvements in efficiencies.
This seminar will explore the charges and incentives specific to the South / Greater London area which geographically is one of the highest charged regions in the UK for energy costs.
The session will include an insight into Powerstar’s latest innovation Virtue EV; a rapid / fast electric vehicle (EV) charging station with energy storage and integrated renewable generation and the benefits that are associated with implementing the technology include an additional revenue stream opportunity.
The speakers will be announced early 2017!
Our expert UK Virtue team will be delivering the presentation and will be available at the end to ask any burning questions you may have towards either of the technologies, the future energy landscape or project opportunities.
Why should you attend?
This seminar will showcase:
- The future of the grid, Smart Cities and micro-grids
- A new, innovative EV charging energy storage system with integrated renewable generation
In addition you will:
- Discover cost savings available through energy storage technologies
- Explore how South based businesses can avoid peak energy charges
- Understand how Virtue can alleviate growing electricity demand on the grid
- Discover how to ensure reliability of supply and eliminate the risk of network interruptions with full UPS capability
- Learn how the demand for Electric Vehicles (EV) has grown the over the past 5 years
- Identify how Virtue will complement existing energy saving initiatives already installed
- Discover how EV charging stations can provide revenues and full UPS capabilities for a business
- After the event all attendees can request exclusive free supporting materials, ranging from unique Q&A sessions with the speaker(s) to session recaps and recordings.
- Please note these will only be available to people who are present at the sessions.