Expected: battery from SeaSalt
This battery from SeaSalt could be the cheapest and most sustainable battery for the storage of wind and solar energy.
The battery has only sustainable materials with sea-salt as most important component and carbon as electrode.
This clean battery is tested as prototype with more than 7,000 cycles turned.
- fully dischargeable
- about 1-2 cents per kWh per load cycle
- about 50 euro per kWh materials, target 100 euro / kWh B2B
The development of sustainable saltwater batteries enters the next level.
The American company Aquion Energy has received $ 33 million extra finance.
Previously, Bill Gates invested in Aquion Energy.
The battery from sea salt has been developed by Dr. Marnex. He saw that the poorest people in Africa, mostly living in rural areas, needed a cheap and clean battery for the storage of solar power. With this battery they have!
Overview latest energy storage systems
- Smart Grid Battery: Molten Salt Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Lithium-ion Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Redox Flow Battery
- Smart Grid ‘Battery’: what about Compressed Air?
- Smart Grid Energy storage: Flywheels
- Smart Grid Energy storage: UltraCapacitors
- Floating train at 2000 km/h set to store 10% of Dutch electricity
- World’s first ‘Solar Battery’ runs on light and air
- NEW: clean ‘battery’ Hydrogen Storage Solution
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every Renewable Energy Power Facility
- Aluminum battery loads in 1 Minute (Stanford)
- Green Battery Using Hydro-pneumatics
- Expected: sustainable battery from sea salt
- New water tank can retain > 90 percent of the energy
- Geothermal energy from old, closed coal mines
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org