Extreme European flooding could more than double costs by 2050
A report from the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) warns that losses from extreme floods in Europe could more than doubled by 2050, because of climate change and socio-economic development.
“Understanding the risk posed by large-scale floods is of growing importance an will be key for managing climate adaption”, IIASA says.
Change rainfall patterns
- Five million homes in England are at risk of flooding
- Flexible flood defence beats rising water levels
- Stop high floods with one push on the button! Up to 10 meters high quay wall
- The Flood Solution: The Tube
- BoxBarrier uses water against water
Water risks in your dry area?
- Purifying industrial water without chemicals? It works!
- Industry: get ready for less water and more efficient use
- Sao Paolo upgrades a water treatment plant for industrial reuse of water
- Textile industry can save 90% on water
- Wastewater is valuable
- Fresh Water and Energy from WasteWater
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to email@example.com