FerrisWheel: the Future Windmill
Dutch WindWheel has released an architecture design for the wind turbine of the future: the FerrisWheel.
- The windmill is 174 meters high
- The hole in the middle ensures renewable energy with water drops
- The building will generate solar power
- In the building is enough space for apartments and hotels
Green skyline icon
The energy and ambition of Dutch WindWheel Corporation is contagious. They are convinced: This wind power FerrisWheel, will be the green icon of the future. They think it will not be hard to find investors.
- The panoramic wheel, equipped with moving cabins (including a underwater film experience), should be funded by an attraction operator
- Estate developers will invest in the apartments and the hotel
First, Dutch WindWheel wants to think about the innovations that has to accommodate the building.
Like the Tesla electric cars – which updates it’s software when the owner is asleep -Dutch WindWheel wants the building to develop continuously. Even after it is finished.
Together they want to explore the possibilities for sustainable materials and local energy generation with solar, biomass and waste heat. Circular Architecture of ‘Climate Architecture’ as it is mentioned by the owner Lennart Graaff.
The power of this design is the FerrisWheel with an open eye. The hole will generate renewable energy by water drops circulating in an electric field. An innovation that is still in an infancy stage, but can be accelerated by this Wind Wheel.
- Green buildings top 10
- Grace Farms Building green building example nr. #1
- Termite hill great examples CO2 neutral buildings
- First Cradle-To-Cradle Business Park In The Netherlands
- 10 steps for industries to reduce your carbon footprint
- Will these new solar technologies close the energy gap in the world?
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find high qualified leads and sales partners
Send us your question: email@example.com