Gasunie Presents European GasAtlas
The GasAtlas of Europe provides an overview of the evolution of demand for, and supply of gas in Europe in the next years. The ‘GasAtlas of Europe‘ is published by the GasUnie.
The atlas provides an overview of several important supply routes direction (north-western) Europe, by pipeline, but also through LNG infrastructure. Finally, the atlas provides an overview of market areas, (scheduled) LNG facilities and underground storage facilities and major players in the European gas market.
The Gasatlas is based on publicly available information and data.
Gasunie HAS overdeveloped three gas supply and demand scenarios, describe-which a range of credible futures for North-West Europe:
- A high rate of economic growth combined with a rapid development of sustainable and renewable energy
- A high rate of economic growth combined with a limited development of sustainable and renewable energy
- A low rate of economic growth combined with a limited development of sustainable and renewable energy
Credible futures for Europe
These three form the ‘Green Focus‘ (1)’ Cooperative Growth ‘(2) and’ Limited Progress (3) scenarios.
Future gas sourcing will have an impact on the supply of gas and together with the two key uncertainties for gas demand, will indicate the future gas transport needs.
Video about Natural Gas
- Power-to-Gas Energy Storage is booming
- Smart Grid Project – Smart heat grid on TU Delft campus
- Smart Grid Project – ProSECco examines four user groups
- Case study Local electricity grid on DC voltage
- Overview Smart Grid Companies and StartUps
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: email@example.com