Green Battery Using Hydro-Pneumatics
The HYPES Battery system developed uses water, air and eco-friendly materials to store, manage and convert, generated electrical energy.
This green solution could be adapted to a wide range of stationary applications.
Ingenious and eco-friendly!
The energy storage system involves just three stages and one single movement
- a modular storage unit comprising a set of high-pressure steel or carbon/glass fibre cylinders is used to store the compressed air produced by the system
- a water treatment unit takes over to clean the water in the system and keep it at ambient temperature before sending it to the modular power conversion and management unit
- this then uses the water in the system to efficiently convert all or some of the electrical energy produced by different types of sources into high pressure compressed air.
Low cost solution
The unit efficiently reconverts this compressed air into electricity to provide power or feed the electricity grid.
Users simply have to connect their energy sources and their electrical loads.
- The technology is durable
- The technology is at low risk
- The technology is a sustainable solution compared with solid and liquid batteries.
- The system is cost-effective per kWh
Enairys powertech LTD
Overview latest energy storage systems
- Smart Grid Battery: Molten Salt Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Lithium-ion Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Redox Flow Battery
- Smart Grid ‘Battery’: what about Compressed Air?
- Smart Grid Energy storage: Flywheels
- Smart Grid Energy storage: UltraCapacitors
- Floating train at 2000 km/h set to store 10% of Dutch electricity
- World’s first ‘Solar Battery’ runs on light and air
- NEW: clean ‘battery’ Hydrogen Storage Solution
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every Renewable Energy Power Facility
- Aluminum battery loads in 1 Minute (Stanford)
- Green Battery Using Hydro-pneumatics
- Expected: sustainable battery from sea salt
- New water tank can retain > 90 percent of the energy
- Geothermal energy from old, closed coal mines
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org