HEROES project removes barriers PV-Grid Integration
The European HEROES project in which seven European countries participate intents to remove barriers to the integration of solar power into the grid.
The kick-off will take place in The Hague on 19 and 20 September.
EU HEROES stands for ‘EU routes for High Penetration of Solar PV into local networks‘.
The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Greece, Lithuania and Poland work together in EU HEROES.
The purpose of the project is to provide network administrators the opportunity to view a community-controlled solar system. To recognize business models and, when the energy law allows, participate in it.
Otto Bernsen (RVO): “The cooperating countries are facing different barriers. It will be an analysis at the technical, legal, economic and social-organizational level, very complete. Each country provides two projects for this purpose so we can compare and measure barriers structurally.”
When the problems have been identified, countries will work together finding the best solutions. The project will call for assistance from other substantive experts, also from outside the European Union.
During the project it will become clear why integration in one country works better than in the other country and where that depends.
- CENTRE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES AND SAVING FOUNDATION
- DEUTSCHE ENERGIE-AGENTUR GMBH
- CREARA CONSULTORES SL
- THE ENERGY SAVING TRUST LIMITED
- PERSPEKTYVINIU TECHNOLOGIJU TAIKOMUJU TYRIMU INSTITUTAS
- KRAJOWA AGENCJA POSZANOWANIA ENERGII SPOLKA AKCYJNA
- 72 Hours Solar Power Forecast
- EUPowerDispatch is a European electricity transmission network model, to analyse the impacts of the future increase of variable renewable energy on the European cross-border transmission capacity needs and future plans.
- ResLoadSim is a tool for residential electric load simulation. The program allows predicting residential loads
- IDE4L FP7 project model
Performance of the grid model is shown through sample real-time simulation results and a hardware-in-the-loop setup for PMU-based grid monitoring applications. The model was simulated in real-time using the OPAL-RT simulator and was utilized in a hardware-in-the-loop setup to develop grid monitoring applications that exploit PMU measurements.
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org