Increase your use of renewable energy. Get solar power
More than 40% of all energy storage projects in the U.S. are located in California. The state’s ambitious storage procurement targets require 1,325 MW of storage by 2020.
Programs like AB 2514 and Self-Generation Incentive program will foster the energy storage growth in California. Now is the time to enter the market, and get solar power.
“We look at where the utility needs resources — where there’s a lot of photovoltaic, where there’s overgeneration potential, wherever the distribution system is stressed.
California means Energy Storage!
AMS’s Hybrid-Electric Buildings Project deploys large networks of battery systems in targeted buildings where electric utilities need grid support. AMS can seamlessly shift an entire fleet of buildings from grid power to battery power providing real time support to the electric grid.
Behind the meter
AMS is working with leading lithium-ion battery manufacturers. Those batteries will charge mostly at night, so that they’re available to discharge for two- to four-hour blocks during SCE’s demand peaks in the late afternoon.
That’s when they can be called upon to lower each location’s load by megawatts at a time, as well as to flatten out whatever peaks in local consumption may be happening behind the meter.
- Smart Grids will revolutionize the future
- World’s first ‘solar battery’ runs on light and air
- NEW: clean ‘battery’ Hydrogen Storage Solution
- We are looking for distributors or importers who is running business of solar energy system, we manufacture solar deep cycle battery
- California Smart Grid Solutions
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every renewable energy power facility
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org