India Solar Canal Projects, preventing water evaporation as well
Interesting and smart integral application: India’s solar canal projects. More drinking water ánd more clean energy.
Besides that: it is not necessary to purchase large landmasses for solar generation that could otherwise be used for farming and such.
Budget boost solar power project & solar pumps
Finance Minister allocates Rs 500 crore to solar power projects. Solar power panels will become cheaper as solar power gear makers will have to pay lower tax. This will give a boost to not only solar power project developers but also the government’s program to set up one lakh solar powered irrigation pumps.
Long Term projects to 2022
India has set a target of commissioning 20,000 mw of solar power projects by 2022. The newly-formed Narendra Modi-led NDA government wants to expand this target. However, this will require enhancement of domestic capacities to manufacture solar panels that are proving a roadblock for the government’s solar mission.
- India – another step to a country running on solar
- India Targets 10,000 of Solar Power to Fuel Stations
- India Targets 4 Gigawatts of Solar Power to Railway Stations
- Modi promises the river Ganges will be clean in five years
- Water Board India: No Water Crisis, only 3.5 million people have serious shortage
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org