Energy from Biomass Promising?
Biomass Could Reach 60% of Total Global Renewable Energy Use by 2030.
Sustainable biomass can reduce global CO2 emissions, new IRENA report tell us.
For example: Algae-based biofuel absorbs carbon dioxide as it grows. This biomass energy source wastes CO2 and the wastewater can be used as nutrients. Algae give higher energy per-acre than other bio-fuels and can be grown on land unsuitable for other types of agriculture. Let’s have a look at the potentials of Biomass Power.
IRENA Director of Innovation and Technology Dolf Gielen about Bio Energy:
“Sustainable bioenergy has the potential to be a game-changer in the global energy mix. Sustainably sourced biomass, such as residues, and the use of more efficient technology and processes can shift biomass energy production from traditional to modern and sustainable forms, simultaneously reducing air pollution and saving lives.”
- Optimized BioMass Power Plants: The Revolution
- Loan/Grants/Funds for a renewable energy factory unit in Egypt to produce Bio-Mass pallets
- SimGas might spark the next revolution in the biogas sector. Worldwide
- BIOPAQ® IC bioreactor for biogas production
- Consortium H2020: Renewable oil crops as a source of bio-based products
- A new way to produce hydrogen from clean, renewable energy sources
- Sustainable and Renewable products based on Soy Beans