Japan first to clean ocean plastics with Boyan Slat
Japan is the first country who takes responsibility to clean their ocean.
Every year 30,000 cubic meters of trash is deposited on the shores of Tsushima.
2 years ocean cleaning
Boyan Slat expects his system can be installed in the spring of 2016.
The first installation of Slat will be operational for at least two years.
Tsushima island is researching whether the plastic can be used for recycling or as an alternative energy source.
Each year the soup grows with 5 million tons of plastic.
UNEP (the environmental organization of the United Nations) estimates the amount of plastic in the oceans at 44 million.
- Boyan Slat raises two million dollar to clean up the ‘plastic soup’
- Clean-up plastic soup in the oceans
- Nature vs Plastic. Plastic wins
- The Oceans Clean Up! Remarkable Project
- Forget PET, forever! It’s PEF from now on!
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find high qualified leads and sales partners
Send us your question: email@example.com