Mega Renewables Project in India
Coming soon: a mega solar/wind power project in Gujarat (India) up to 5 GW.
The integrated wind and solar energy park will include about 800 MW of wind energy and 4,2 GW solar power capacity.
India’s largest power producer – NTPC Limited – is planning to implement several of these projects and currently has a pipeline of 3.5 GW solar power capacity.
Clean energy investments in India jumped to $7.9bn in 2014, helping the country maintain its position as the 7th largest clean energy investor in the world. The upswing was driven by the new.
The ambitious mega solar power project program is the brainchild of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, under whose leadership the Charanka solar park was implemented.
As per the policy, the central government shall facilitate implementation of 20 GW solar power capacity across various states in the country over the next five years.
- India – another step to a country running on solar
- India Targets 10,000 of Solar Power to Fuel Stations
- India Targets 4 Gigawatts of Solar Power to Railway Stations
- India Solar Canal Projects, preventing water evaporation as well
- Modi promises the river Ganges will be clean in five years
- Water Board India: No Water Crisis, only 3.5 million people have serious shortage
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org