Mexico did emotional appeal on climate pending hurricane
At a climate conference in Bonn, Germany, the Mexican representative Friday did an emotional appeal to reach a global agreement to control global warming.
He did this appeal a few hours before the hurricane Patricia reached the Mexican coast.
With a sob in his voice, the Mexican negotiator Roberto Dondisch Glowinski told his audience: “I do not think I have more to say about the urgency of a climate agreement, I ask you to slide your differences aside and work together with solutions that stop the climate change.” After his speech, Glowinski got applause.
Negotiators from 195 countries adopted a good negotiating text for the decisive climate conference in early December in Paris. This summit should lead to a new global deal to limit global warming to 2 degrees Celsius.
- EU should reduce emissions with 40% by 2030 only if the world agrees with Paris’ climate deal 2015
- Warning: El Nino in 2015?
- Report shows: Sea level is rising fast
- NASA Data will help forecasting Hurricanes
- Climate Change Initiatives from Geneva 2015
- Dozens of America’s east coast cities face routine tidal flooding under climate change
- Carbon map – which countries are responsible for climate change?
- Brazil gets dehydrated because we are losing the Amazon Rainforest
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find high qualified leads and sales partners
Send us your question: email@example.com