Nepal, the worst scenario
This beautiful and peaceful country sufferd from a huge earthquake.
More than 9,000 people were killed.
Now they have to rebuild their country.
But the new government took most of our fund raised money.
Nepali are strong, hardworking people. They never give up.
Can the people built their own houses with this beautiful solution? Yes they can. Building one house by one man in one day. And the houses are earthquake proof.
Give rubble a second live and help the Mobile Factory to start their projects in Nepal.
Let’s give them hope. It’s not all karma. It’s your support they need.
The Mobile Factory Ltd.
Founder: Gerard Stijn
Contribute from €5,-
Please tell them you have been tipped by BetterWorldSolutions.eu
- Mobile Factory builds recycled houses for victims
- This #1 Cool Building Initiative Needs Your Support
- Stop E-waste: urban mining saves 60 billion
- Who rescues pacific islands from global warming?
- ACE Reuse Technology remanufactures your electro motors as new
- Water reuse is becoming increasingly important for modern societies
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
ask your question and mail us: email@example.com