New German battery: Tesvolt
Each cell in the system can be controlled separately, which ensures a long-lasting effect.
SegenSolar, a large solar power company, intends to sell the Tesvolt energy storage system online and via various distribution centers worldwide.
SegenSolar will provide support to installers.
There are only a few storage systems capable of converting large amounts of energy quickly to 30 kWh or more. The Tesvolt battery can. The ability to individually control each cell provides a long-lasting effect. Even when there are often high charging currents, according to SegenSolar.
“At this time, the load rate is a determining factor for business partners to obtain for a charging system. In countries with unstable power grids, commercial storage systems need to absorb high peaks. ”
Prismatic battery cells
From the message
(…) Tesvolt has developed a storage system which uses so-called prismatic battery cells. The special design and the chemical composition ensures a high charge rate.
The intelligent control system ensures that each cell can be charged and discharged separately in an optimum speed for a long life. The storage system has a performance guarantee of 10 years. (…)
The Tesvolt storage system is available in six different versions from 10 to 120 kWh.
The batteries can be combined flexibly, depending on the desired storage size.
- For a large-scale storage system with a capacity of 1 MWh, a ready-made container is available at Tesvolt
- Customers can determine how fast the storage system should load.
- For high-speed charging, the storage system can be combined with several Sunny Island inverters from SMA charge.
- The larger the number of independent inverters, the higher the output, the greater the amount of energy that is stored and the speed that the system can supply.
- The Tesvolt storage system can be used in any situation. With or without being connected to the main grid.
- Lithium storage cabinet systems
- Lithium Container Batteries
- Control energy storage for the electricity balancing market
Flex and Fast
SegenSolar has an international distribution center, all around the world. This ensures the delivering within a few weeks.
- Saltwater Battery gets $ 33 mln
- LFP or NMC battery?
- Elestor introduces cheap hydrogen bromide flow battery
- Solar flow battery outperforms lithium-iodine batteries +20%
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org