Piko Home Battery System
The Piko Home Battery System is not new. But its approved, smart and it makes you autonomous from the grid.
People who are choosing for solar PV, often want to be independent from the grid.
This is possible with this German, so thoroughness, battery system allows you to increase your self-consumption and reduce your energy costs.
The complete system consists a battery inverter (PIKO BA) the battery (PIKO Battery) and accessoires (PIKO BA Sensor and PIKO BA Backup Unit).
Kostal about the Piko system:
Piko is smart
Your own power, produced and stored throughout the day, enables you to watch television or cook at any time without purchasing extra electricity. The PIKO BA System regulates the various statuses in the house completely automatically and without a loss of convenience. At any time you will enjoy a secured power supply under the premise of maximum self-consumption of your solar power.
The smart system balances the energy flows in your house in a better way while two tools, the PIKO Solar App and the Solar Portal support you. Both show you the power at your disposal and your level of self- and power consumption. In this way, you can simply switch on your household appliances while electricity is being produced. Due to that behavior you increase your self-consumption.
Additionally to the monitoring of your storage system, the system assists you in developing your home into a Smart Home. With the networking technology EEBus*, household appliances can communicate with one another and be automatically switched on or off, depending of the amount of green energy you are producing.
Your independent and flexible usage options
The PIKO BA System was specially developed for the requirements of single-family dwellings. Here, system performances between 4 and 11 kWp are optimal. This applies to both southfacing and east-west systems. The System offers a maximum of flexibility and optimal energy yields.
Facts & figures
- 100% safety according to BSW checklist
- Cell chemistry: lithium-iron-phosphate
- Modular system with 3 to 8 modules
- Depth of discharge (DoD) : 90%
- High cycle strength (6,000 cycles at 80 % remaining capacity)
- Rated voltage: 153 to 410 V
- Compact construction
- Exterior dimensions: 1,145 mm x 550 mm x 575 mm (H x W x D)
- Communication interface with PIKO BA
- Integrated battery management system
- Calculation of the battery status
- Triple protection against overload
- IP protection class : 20
- Guideline : UN38.3, EN62311:2008, EN50178, EN62109-1, IEC 61508-1:2008, CE
Costs BATTERY LI 3,6 3.6KW – Excl. Tax: 8.842 euro
Inverter system PIKO 6.0 BA / 8.0 BA / 10 BA
- 3-phase feed-in
- Transformerless converting
- Integrated electronic DC switch
- Broad input voltage range
- Standard integrated communication package with data logger, web server, solar portal and the following
- Interfaces: 2x Ethernet, RS485, S0, 4x analogue inputs (e.g. for ripple control receivers or PIKO Sensor)
- PIKO BA Sensor can be connected for the measurement of building consumption and for dynamic active
- Power control
- Integrated switch contact for self-consumption optimisation
- Smart Home-ready, EEBus 1.0-ready
- Kostal PIKO 5.5 PV Inverter – new generation – costs 1.301,00 euro including 19% tax
- Registration of building consumption with analogue current measurement 1
- Easy installation due to assembly on top-hat rail according to DIN EN 60715
- Visualization and control of your home consumption in real time n Enables dynamic 50/60/70 % regulation
Technical Data PIKO BA Backup Unit
- Secure supply in case of power failure
- VDE-tested replacement power function n Automatic switching to replacement power mode after approx. 20 sec.
- 3-phase power supply with real three-phase AC
- Suitable for consumer between 2,900 – 4700 W with PIKO Battery Li (depending on the number of the battery modules)
- Up to 18 hours of operation (with consumption of 500 W and fully-charged battery)
KOSTAL Solar Electric
Phone: +49 761 47744 – 100
- Stanford: Cheap Battery with Urine
- Ice Battery integrates with building cooling system
- 5 trends battery technology
- Orison plug and play home battery system
- Blue Ion Continuum – powerful home battery
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find high qualified leads and sales partners
Send us your question: email@example.com