Plastic recycling opportunities
There are so much recycling opportunities. Gary McNeish is one if the growing group of great people in the world who wants to make the world more clean and circular.
- Carbon Black from the pyrolysis of waste tyres.
- Fibers from waste
- Tyres made into fibercrete a mix of fibers and concrete
Metal from tyres can be used in the same way, however this method not only strengthens the concrete but if a small electric current is applied to the concrete when dry it will heat up making it ideal for snow and ice removal in harsh environments
- Recycling red mud (Bauxite Residue) a by product from the Aluminium industry
Recycling red mud
Firstly it can be further processed to extract Iron and Titanium (Fe2O3 and TiO2) The processing reduces its toxicity. I found it can be used as a building material, sand substitute, cement and concrete colourant. For bricks and blocks, roads, wood dye, cement plaster, clay and clay pottery to make sinks, toilets, urinals etc.
Recycling waste from the glass industry
- Build your plastic recycling machine
- Plastic Recycling to top quality final products
- E-waste – recycling optimization
- BotBrik: from plastic bottles to building blocks
Have you seen this
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
ask your question and mail us: email@example.com