BAM Infraconsult / Delta Marine Consultants
BoxBarrier uses water against water
The BoxBarrier is a very effective temporary flood defense system, which can be used to temporarily heighten the crest of a dike, or to make a temporary dam on flat terrain. This increased crest height prevents flooding of the areas behind the dike.
The concept of the BoxBarrier flood barrier is characterized by easiness, because it makes use of its opponent: it retains water with water.
BoxBarrier modular system
The modular flood defense consists of box elements, which are connected by joint elements. The box elements are covered by lids. The box elements are filled by a pump and then the BoxBarrier is ready for all types of floods!
figures & facts BoxBarrier
Overview latest flood protecting solutions
- Neptune: Flexible flood defence system beats rising water levels
- Block-It: Stop high floods with one push on the button! Up to 10meters high quay wall
- Tubebarrier: The Tube Barrier
- SLAMdam®: easy movable dam
- Ekoflood: removable flood walls, levees, and low barrier retaining walls
- HydroGuard: Flood Barrier for Houses and Buildings
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to email@example.com