FerrisWheel: the Future Windmill
Dutch WindWheel Corporation has released an architectural design for the wind turbine of the future: the FerrisWheel.
- The windmill is 174 meters high
- The hole in the middle ensures renewable energy with water drops
- The building will generate solar power
- In the building is enough space for apartments and hotels
Green skyline icon
The energy and ambition of Dutch WindWheel Corporation is contagious. They are convinced: This wind power FerrisWheel, will be the green icon of the future. They think it will not be hard to find investors.
- The panoramic wheel, equipped with moving cabins (including a underwater film experience), should be funded by an attraction operator
- Estate developers will invest in the apartments and the hotel
First, Dutch WindWheel wants to think about the innovations that has to accommodate the building. Together with 10 partners, Dutch WindWheel want to explore the possibilities for sustainable materials and local energy generation with solar, biomass and waste heat. Circular Architecture of ‘Climate Architecture’ as it is mentioned by the owner Lennart Graaff.