Smart Grids will revolutionize the future
The utilities industry, with its smart grids, is becoming one of the world’s most connected industries. Managing all that data is challenging.
It’s time for Controlled Connectivity. With Controlled Connectivity, utilities can centralize the planning, management and assurance of their smart grid communications networks.
Denmark is one of the world leaders when it comes to developing tomorrow’s green, flexible and intelligent power system. A power system where the generation, transport and consumption of power is linked intelligently. The so called Smart Grid. This film tells you the story.
Check out this promising Smart Grid Energy Storage Systems:
- Smart Grid Battery: Molten Salt Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Lithium-ion Battery
- Smart Grid Battery: Redox Flow Battery
- Smart Grid ‘Battery’: what about Compressed Air?
- Smart Grid Energy storage: Flywheels
- Smart Grid Energy storage: UltraCapacitors
- Smart Grids Challenges and Tools