Recycle your concrete and save CO2
Concrete trash is cash
Last week the Dutch inventor Koos Schenk has won the ‘ASN World Award’ with his recycling solution to recycle used concrete rubble. His invention can result in a significant reduction of greenhouse gasses.
With this new recycling machine, reduction of the carbon footprint will be possible.
Recycle concrete with the Smart Crusher
As you know, concrete is the most important use of cement. And cement is one of the products with the biggest carbon footprint on earth. If the cement can be restored (and recycled) this would save lots of carbon world wide.
With the recycling solution of Schenk, industries can again win the cement from the rubble and reuse it without additional CO2.
Smart Crusher BV is frontrunner in developing a patented technology to liberate all the concrete ingredients. The cement stone as a CO2 free cement feed or as real cement (cement in old concrete is never fully hydrated and so directly reusable). Sand and pebbles liberated out of old concrete is “better than new”.
The machine crushes sand and pebbles enable the production off new concrete with 15% less cement. Next step: mr. Schenk is discussion making the first concrete breaker machines with industrial builders.
The Netherlands already recycles 98% of all building materials.
SCC in Oss, the Netherlands, founder Koos Schenk
- Concrete ECOFORT: 30% less cement, 35% CO2 reduction, 30% recycled materials
- Very sustainable solution: Smart breaking concrete without CO2
- Green Infrastructure. Photo’s of the Aquaflow rainwater harvesting systems
- This Facede Stone Purifies The Air
- Houton®: ‘green’ concrete with wood
- Passive buildings big reduction of your CO2 footprint
- Mecalithe® in Concrete saves 1.5 billion tonnes of CO2
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org