SolarCity: grid of the future
SolarCity – started in 2006 in California – fulfills all consumer renewable energy needs. From power generation to storage and transportation.
As an aggregator, they offer a full service lease construction:
- Solar panels for the energy
- Tesla batteries for the energy storage at your house
- 24/7 monitoring the house energy balance
- Energy shifting algorithms to exchange the energy in your neighborhood
SolarCity – Full Service
SolarCity makes it easy for customers to switch to renewable energy. They take a comprehensive look at the customers’ energy usage and identify opportunities for improvements.
SolarCity is performing the entire process:
- from site audit and financial analysis
- design, installation and connection the solar system to the utility grid
- utility interconnection
- monitoring & maintenance
Their project management and performance monitoring systems scale to support millions of users, and provide customers a real-time view of their net energy consumption and carbon footprint.
The grid of the future is a connected mini grid
SolarCity’s goal is a cleaner, more resilient and more affordable grid that empowers individuals to enjoy and share the benefits of solar energy, day and night.
When a customer signs up for a SolarCity system with battery backup, he secures his home’s energy needs and contributes to the stability of the electricity grid.
Less costs and a contribution to global warming
The customers buy renewable energy from SolarCity for less than what they currently pay for electricity with no up-front cost. These advantages of solar power allow customers to secure predictable, long-term energy rates to protect them from rising energy costs and price volatility.
- In 5 years, cheap batteries as backup for smart grids
- City heat grid uses waste heat from paper industry
- Software is critical for optimizing Smart Grid Technology
- Smart heat grid campus
- Modular smart grid business parks
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Missing your project on the list?
Send us your project/study/model/product email@example.com