STOP THE PLASTIC SOUP
Stop the Plastic Soup
For the first time, it’s calculated how much plastic ends in the oceans: at least 5 billion tons a year.
Nineteen times more than thought.
- Without measures, the plastic soup will increased thirty times in 2025!
- For certain marine animal populations, almost every animal has plastic in its stomach
- And every year, 8 million metric tons of plastic enters the ocean
In this dossier, you will find blogs about ‘what’s going on’ and what you can do to stop the ocean’s pollution.
What is going on?
Stop ‘the plastic soup’ initiatives
From plastic waste to wealth
Video: Recycled plastic paving stone in Cameroon
Video: Roof Tiles From Recycled Plastics – Uganda
Resintile (EA) Ltd – Amos Kambagira
Video: Roof Tiles From Recycled Plastics – Ukraine
Britanica Ukrainian-British Joint Venture
More inspiration recycling plastics
Why do we have to clean up our rubbish
- degeneration of PET bottles: never
- degeneration of cigarette butts: 2-12 years
- degeneration of gum: more than 20 years
- degeneration of apples: 14 days
- degeneration of paper: 6 months
- degeneration of banana peel: 1 year
- degeneration of tins and cans: 50 years
Climate change and water
Models, Guidelines, Surveys, Checklists, KPi’s and more
European guidelines that aim to support the organization and management of your smart grid project and/or product development process
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org