A green revolution will ensure winners and losers. The coffers of the oil-producing countries will become discharged and that leads to riots and instability.
Germany and Denmark are Europe’s big winners in this green revolution. Why?
- Since 20 years, they closed all the nuclear power and coal plants
- Roofs without solar panels are a rarity
- Windmills seems to be the new high voltage towers: ugly but indispensable
- Efficient appliances and lighting hardly costs for electricity are very low
- Heating the house becomes from the heat of the earth
- Electricity excess is stored in batteries with ammonia, as big as garage