The Flood Solution: The Tube
When a flooding is imminent, well known methods used for protection are dated. Sand bags and systems that require water pumps, air compression, stones or other equipment to create a barrier, are a hassle and too time-
Take a look at the Tube Barrier. This one is fast, light weighted, flexible and easy to store! Take a look at the video.
Benefits of the Tube Barrier
- it is user-
- It’s easy to set up as well as the stow is quick
- It will be an integrated part of the area (rolled up in a compartment) and can be rolled out when flooding is imminent
- the Tube Barrier creates an effective and flexible dam by using the water of the river
The Tube Barrier is made up of a number of elements. The Tube itself is held up by the tension bars in and around the Tube. This looks like a hollow tunnel. The span slats are made from a special fiberglass created what the enormous pressure and stress can cope well. For the Tube is a flap that is attached to the Tube itself.
Special Ground Profile
If wanted, the Tube Barrier team installs a soil profile that stops the water to 25/30 cm deep in the soil, on which cars can drive over. It is a special Unipro profile for hard and soft surfaces. Thus, the profile can be installed on potential flooding zones. As a result, it is possible that the Tube Barrier several days / weeks, can continue to be without any appreciable passage of water.
Overview latest flood protecting solutions
- Neptune: Flexible flood defence system beats rising water levels
- Block-It: Stop high floods with one push on the button! Up to 10meters high quay wall
- SLAMdam®: easy movable dam
- Royal BAM: Super Lego blocs stop floods because of heavy rainfall
- Ekoflood: removable flood walls, levees, and low barrier retaining walls
- HydroGuard: Flood Barrier for Houses and Buildings
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org